Sunday Social Club
Since we can't live on the set of a 1980s Daytime Drama, we recreated one with our Spanish Inspired take on the classic Toile printed on Grasscloth Wallpaper. The Capwell's vs the Lockridge family's estates on the show, Santa Barbara, who's side are you on? We choose the friends with a pool!
Whether this hand-drawn wallpaper gives you Santa Ynez coastal vibes or reminds you of the McDowell Mountains, we're loving the vintage cars, palm tree varietals, tropical botanicals and Spanish style architecture houses.
Check out more of our Toile grasscloth wallpaper collection here!
Gimme the deats:
- Printed on paper-backed woven natural fiber grasscloth
- Roll: 35" wide
- Repeat: 35" wide by 35" long
- Pattern Match: straight match
- Double-Cut: hand trimming required
- Traditional Application: requires wallpaper paste
- Samples ship in 7-10 days
- Paper Ships in 14-21 days
Don't you, forget about me...
- We practice on-demand manufacturing which means each order is tailor made for you and is non-refundable.
- Our samples are a great reference for paper quality, scale and technique, but pretty please don't use them for color matching. There can be slight variations in color between printing runs so your paper color may vary slightly from your sample.
- Do your math and check it twice, we can't guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match so be sure you order enough the first time around.
- BTW, I'm a bit high-maintenance, even if you've got experience hanging paper, we recommend professional consultation and installation as grasscloth requires a bit of extra TLC.
- Find out more about the installation process here.
What Makes Grasscloth so Special?
- We select high quality wall coverings that are made of only natural materials for our designs.
- Our wallpaper is eco-friendly using sustainable practices to produce our product.
- We use only non-toxic chemicals to print and treat our textured wallpaper.
- Learn more about why we love natural materials for wall coverings here.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ Section.