Don't tell me that I'm crazy
Don't tell me I'm nowhere
Take it from me
It's hip to be square
Oh Huey, we really feel you on this one. This painted square pattern was inspired by that staple of '80s architecture, the frosted glass-block wall.
Was your childhood dream to live in a life-sized Barbie Dream House? If so, this print is for you. We love the simple layout but the over-the-top color-ways giving off a paned window feel in all the best ways.
Check out the rest of our Valley Girl Collection inspired by our favorite "Mall Rats" of the 1980s.
- Printed on paper-backed woven natural fiber grasscloth
- BTW, I'm a bit high-maintenance, even if you've got experience hanging paper, we recommend professional consultation and installation as grasscloth requires a bit of extra TLC.
Gimme the deats:
- Roll: 35" wide
- Repeat: 35" wide by 36" long
- Pattern Match: straight match
- Double-Cut: hand trimming required
- Traditional Application: requires wallpaper paste
- Samples ship in 7-10 days
- Paper Ships in 14-21 days
Don't you, forget about me...
- Sorry Charlie, this paper is made to order which makes it non-refundable.
- Our samples are a great reference for paper quality, scale and technique, but pretty please don't use them for color matching. There can be slight variations in color between printing runs so your paper color may vary slightly from your sample.
- Do your math and check it twice, we can't guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match so be sure you order enough the first time around.
- Please ensure that you order the correct amount of paper as we do not guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match.
- Unless you're a real straight shooter, we don't recommend this paper for bathrooms or high spray zones.