Sunday Social Club
This tossed fruit wallpaper design layered over a ditsy floral was hand-painted with watercolors while dreaming of fresh squeezed juice in our future solarium.
Our Breakfast Club design was created with bright botanicals, bold pineapples, oversized watermelons and all the lemons, limes and oranges one could want printed on our natural and eco-friendly textured paper.
Do you think Molly Ringwald's character Claire ate her grapefruit and coffee surrounded by this grasscloth wallpaper before her driver took her to Saturday school, cause we sure do.
Check out the rest of our Breakfast Club inspired Collection here!
Gimme the deats:
- Printed on paper-backed woven natural fiber grasscloth
- Roll: 35" wide
- Repeat: 35" wide by 35" long
- Pattern Match: straight match
- Double-Cut: hand trimming required
- Traditional Application: requires wallpaper paste
- Samples ship in 7-10 days
- Paper Ships in 14-21 days
Don't you, forget about me...
- We practice on-demand manufacturing which means each order is tailor made for you and is non-refundable.
- Our samples are a great reference for paper quality, scale and technique, but pretty please don't use them for color matching. There can be slight variations in color between printing runs so your paper color may vary slightly from your sample.
- Do your math and check it twice, we can't guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match so be sure you order enough the first time around.
- BTW, I'm a bit high-maintenance, even if you've got experience hanging paper, we recommend professional consultation and installation as grasscloth requires a bit of extra TLC.
- Find out more about the installation process here.
What Makes Grasscloth so Special?
- We select high quality wall coverings that are made of only natural materials for our designs.
- Our wallpaper is eco-friendly using sustainable practices to produce our product.
- We use only non-toxic chemicals to print and treat our textured wallpaper.
- Learn more about why we love natural materials for wall coverings here.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ Section.