This geometric vertical stripe design is inspired by the cul-de-sac drama found in Seaview Circle in the 1980s series, Knots Landing.
Sounds like coconuts are going to our heads? Check out the trailer and thank us later for the boat loads of throwback decor inspo.
Interested in more stripes and geometric prints, check out more options here!
- Designed in Los Angeles and digitally produced in the Carolinas
- Printed on paper backed woven natural fiber grasscloth
- BTW, I'm a bit high-maintenance, even if you've got experience hanging paper, we recommend professional consultation and installation as grasscloth requires a bit of extra TLC.
Gimme the deats:
- Roll: 35" wide
- Repeat: 35" wide by 36" long
- Pattern Match: straight match
- Double-Cut: hand trimming required
- Traditional Application: requires wallpaper paste
- Samples ship in 7-10 days
- Paper Ships in 14-21 days
Don't you, forget about me...
- Sorry Charlie, this paper is made to order which makes it non-refundable.
- Our samples are a great reference for paper quality, scale and technique, but pretty please don't use them for color matching. There can be slight variations in color between printing runs so your paper color may vary slightly from your sample.
- Do your math and check it twice, we can't guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match so be sure you order enough the first time around.
- Please ensure that you order the correct amount of paper as we do not guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match.
- Unless you're a real straight shooter, we don't recommend this paper for bathrooms or high spray zones.