Sunday Social Club
Check out all of the hidden details in our modern take on the classic Toile de Jouy printed Grasscloth Wallpaper. This tan with white print has so much detail that you could base a whole cocktail party around getting lost in it. Featuring mid-century iconic architecture inspired by the Palm Springs Desert, varieties of palm trees and botanicals along with swimming pools and suntanning ladies.
We offer this design on our grasscloth and paperweave qualities that are both all-natural and eco-friendly.
Bang bang bang on the door baby!
Loving Toile prints as much as us? Check out the rest of our collection here!
Gimme the deats:
- Printed on paper-backed woven natural fiber grasscloth
- Roll: 35" wide
- Repeat: 35" wide by 35" long
- Pattern Match: straight match
- Double-Cut: hand trimming required
- Traditional Application: requires wallpaper paste
- Samples ship in 7-10 days
- Paper Ships in 14-21 days
Don't you, forget about me...
- We practice on-demand manufacturing which means each order is tailor made for you and is non-refundable.
- Our samples are a great reference for paper quality, scale and technique, but pretty please don't use them for color matching. There can be slight variations in color between printing runs so your paper color may vary slightly from your sample.
- Do your math and check it twice, we can't guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match so be sure you order enough the first time around.
- BTW, I'm a bit high-maintenance, even if you've got experience hanging paper, we recommend professional consultation and installation as grasscloth requires a bit of extra TLC.
- Find out more about the installation process here.
What Makes Grasscloth so Special?
- We select high quality wall coverings that are made of only natural materials for our designs.
- Our wallpaper is eco-friendly using sustainable practices to produce our product.
- We use only non-toxic chemicals to print and treat our textured wallpaper.
- Learn more about why we love natural materials for wall coverings here.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ Section.